In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, please take into consideration the following information:
- The „Ora“ hotel accommodation can be used only by the person registered at the reception.
- Room visits are not allowed.For any meetings with your guests, please use our public areas:
Lobby Bar or Restaurant.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring flammable or explosive materials and objects with unpleasant smell into any Hotel area.
- Washing, draying and ironing in the rooms is not allowed. Please use the hotel cleaning service for this.
- According to the Croatian law , smoking is not allowed in hotel public closed areas.
- Bringing and consuming food and drinks or ordering from external catering services is not allowed in rooms or any other hotel areas for sanitary reasons.
- Cooking or any form of preparation of food is not allowed in the room.
- Destruction of hotel inventory is strictly forbidden, punishable by charge of damage estimated by our management and disposal from the facility itself.
- Pets are not allowed in our hotel because of hygiene reasons.
- Unless your valuables , money and documents are not stored in the room safe with personal password, the Hotel cannot guarantee their safety.
- In case of card loss,please immediately inform the reception.
- In case you wish to leave the Hotel later than planned ,please inform the reception by 10.00 hour
- Check out time at the latest 11.00 AM and staying in the room after 11.00 AM will be extra charged.
- Please do not create noise wich could disturb other guests in the rooms, corridors and public areas, especially in the period from 10.00 PM to 8.00 PM
We thank you in advance for your understanding